12 December 2019
Tenth Blog: Now Commerce
Now Commerce Portal QuickBooks Integration
B2B Online Ordering System for businesses using QuickBooks Desktop
Give professional buyers a sophisticated online sales experience, not a shopping cart. Customers can order online 24/7 with full access to custom pricing, inventory and account history. Customers can also check for themselves order status, tracking, invoices, and more. If you are a manufacturer, wholesaler, distributor or simply sell products with SKUs, and you are using QuickBooks Desktop, Now Commerce is built for you.
Start selling online with the help of a dedicated account manager
Now will consult with you every step of the way. Setup your online store with custom order forms specific to your business and we’ll integrate your online orders directly with QuickBooks. No additional hardware, software or programming is required—we’ll take care of it all. And accepting orders is just the beginning, the Customer Portal is a comprehensive two-way QuickBooks integration.
From Now Commerce to QuickBooks and QuickBooks to Now Commerce, two-way integration is built-in. Customers and sales staff can see real-time inventory, order history, and other key data, and new orders placed online are automatically created in QuickBooks. And if you do off-site warehousing & shipping, we can automate that as well.
Sell 24 hours a day and 7 days a week with our highly reliable SaaS infrastructure
We provide all the software, hardware and support to keep your business running. There is no hardware to buy, no software to support and no hosting headaches. Now manages everything, they keep your business online and they keep your IT costs to a minimum.
Business insight and remote management
Beyond the operational improvements for your business, Now Commerce comes with powerful management tools. With Now Commerce, managers can review daily orders and inventory levels remotely. Your sales team, in-house and outside, can manage their accounts 24/7 and be notified of any customer activity. And your customers can better manage their orders and delivery schedules. Setup is always included at no additional charge!
Now portal pricing includes a dedicated account manager to help you understand what’s involved in selling online. Now will help get your QuickBooks data configured properly, customize your order forms and, of course, integrate everything. Why waste time with limited-functionality demos or buying software you hope you can get to work?
Two-Way Integration with QuickBooks Desktop
- Online orders automatically entered in QuickBooks
- View real-time Pricing & Inventory
- Check Shipping Status
- View Pending Orders
- View Account History – complete account activity including credits/returns
- Manage Account Information
- Pricing per QuickBooks’ Price Levels
- Terms and other order parameters per QuickBooks’ settings
- Advanced Inventory – display stock status per QuickBooks’ Advanced Inventory sites
Branded with your Logo & Colors
Customizable order forms
- Present your products as they should be
- Streamlined ordering for your customers
- Simple to advanced “Matrix” order forms
Reports tab shows QB history
- Admin users have a reports tab which shows complete QB history: Invoices, Sales Orders, Estimates, and more
- Admin, Customer, Rep, Customer service, Warehouse
- automatic integration with QB Price Levels or set customer pricing customer-by-customer in Now Commerce
We hope you enjoyed our series on e-commerce platforms and we hope you will check in for our next Seven Week blog on Video and Content Marketing.